We Gotcha Covered ℠
Awning fabrication begins in the weld shop where each awning is custom built from aluminum tubing to fit your specific measurements and needs.
- The parts are cut and clamped together.
- The frame is welded.
- Exterior welds are polished smooth.
- Vinyl or acrylic fabric, in your choice of colors, is welded together using our 30 foot cross seamer, ensuring stronger, leak proof seams.
- The finished frame is covered.
We custom build extruded aluminum frames and cover them with acrylic or vinyl fabrics using a staple-in seam track system to add durability to your awning. Awnings can be illuminated, decorated, and used as signage.
The addition of an awning to your business offers:
- Curb appeal
The addition of an awning over your patio provides:
- Extra months of enjoyment
- Shelter from weather
- Breeze with attached ceiling fans
- Atmosphere with the use of rope lighting
Unique and Unusual
We do not shy away from building the unusual—we embrace the challenge!
If your situation can be remedied with:
- Acrylic or vinyl fabrics and
- Aluminum tubing
Chances are, when no other pre-manufactured product will do—we can build it!